I like music, movies and ... , you have probably read that 100 times
I'm going to talk about the things I don't like? (That also tells you a lot about me)
My pet peeves are:
- Racism, sexism and violence
- People who are slow with their carts in supermarket. Stop reading the label like it is a NOVEL
- JAZZ, seriously is there anything else more overrated?
- TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON. TURN IT OFF PLEASE
- Not uzing spell check. how hard dat could bee? it make you luk stoopit. God created Spell Check for a reason!
- being rude to your waiter or waitress (even if your food is late, cold or has booger in it)
- more Drama (I get enough drama from TV series and news channels+
- People ordering beverages with long names. I bet my COFFEE is a lot better than your “half decaf extra hot no fat mocachinno”. That won't make you look sophisticated.
- wearing 50 layers of clothes and call it FASHION. What happened to all those good ol' nudists?
- Those commercials that assume I'm an idiot. I'M NOT
- Commercials during 24, CSI, prison break and LOST. (let’s just say I HATE COMMERCIALS)
- Meetings (they are BORING and pure waste of time, send me the memo please)
- Excessive use of LOL and OMG and LMAO in a text message.
- People nagging ALL the time (do NOT mention the irony of the rant you're reading)
I do appreciate a lot of small things in life though, like:
- a cold piece of pizza on a Saturday morning with a cup of coffee
- people holding the door for other people
- people talking about weather in the elevator
- and a lot more…
if you've read this far... hmmm how about saying hi?
|………..| Put this on your
|………..| profile if you have
|…….O.| ever pushed a
|………..| door that said pull!
First "Date"? or first time we "meet"?
Pepsi or Coke?
Latte or Moka?
anything but jazz!
Astronomy Economics/Finance Languages/Linguistics Math Technology